Guide for Groups
One of the biggest benefits of the AIHce Virtual Conference is that it allows for groups to participate together. Register once and as many people as you’d like to invite may view the conference along with you! There are no fees for additional participants.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the AIHce Virtual Conference a successful group event:
- A conference room appropriate for the size of your group
- An internet connection (wired recommended)
- Projector, screen and speakers so everyone can see and hear well
Before the Session
- Discuss conceptions and assumptions; what level of experience do you have with the topic?
- Document participants on your roster.
During the Breaks
Take the opportunity to discuss the sessions. You might find it useful to designate a discussion leader to help facilitate conversation.
- Compare and contrast what you are learning with your current practices.
- How can you apply the new learning to your own work environment or practice?
- How does the new learning explain your current practices?
- How does the new learning fit with your notion of what a practitioner does?
- Share other resources available for this subject.
- Ask if anyone is willing to offer a dissenting view.
Afterwards, Receive CM Credits
Each person on your roster is eligible to receive CM credit.
- Submit your roster to AIHA.
- Have each individual participant complete the online evaluation by June 19, 2015.